There are two payment options, either can be paid by post-dated cheque or pre-authorized payments:
1. Three (3) instalments, dated July 1, September 1 and November 1 of the following year.
2. Ten (10) instalments, dated the first of each month from July 1 to April 1. This option includes a monthly charge of $22.50 per student for handling and lost interest revenue.
Please note that agreements received after May 15 will be charged a $100 late filing fee.
No Refund Policy:
The school makes commitments based on enrolment and these commitments cannot be altered due to withdrawals of students. It is the policy of The Leo Baeck Day School that where a student is unilaterally absent or withdrawn from the school at any point following the due date for the first tuition payment, which is July 1, tuition payments may be refundable on a monthly pro-rated basis. However, all deposits and other fees are non-refundable. In addition, a fee of $500 per child will be retained by the school as a processing fee. As an educational institution, the school reserves the discretionary right to require the withdrawal of any student at any time; in such cases unused tuition will be refunded, but all other fees are non-refundable.
The Credit & Collection Policy of the Leo Baeck Day School:
It is the policy of the Board of Directors of The Leo Baeck Day School that family accounts be kept current. The administration, with the guidance of the Finance and Audit Committee, has a responsibility to ensure that this policy is carried out. The Board of Directors has approved the schedule of tuition and fee payments as set in the Tuition Agreement. Please note the following collection policies:
1. There is a $25 service charge for the return of any bank or pre-authorized cheque as “uncollectible.” If you change banks or close your account, please make alternative arrangements with the school to avoid this charge.
2. All outstanding amounts will bear interest of 1.5% per month.
3. Monthly payments must be in good standing by December 1 in order to retain the student’s place. Monthly payments must be in good standing by April 1 in order to retain the student’s place for the next school year.